Mini Mass Makes of Matching Sets | Set 1


Introducing 

Mini Mass Makes of Matching Sets

I bought a grungy lace paper pad and love what I have made so far. There are 12 different designs of 2 papers each, and I have now made a matching set with half of them. Here are a few pics of the first set. When I do a flip-through of the journal the matching sets go into, I will come back and add the link to the post.

The ephemera in this set consists of a gusseted envelope with two small extra pockets with two tickets; a tag pocket with a small tuck spot; a floating pocket with two tags, a journaling card and a ticket; a small folio with pockets held together by a covered paperclip; and a policy envelope with a button string closure. All of this from 2 12 x12s.






Comments